Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Hail to Fenghuang

Our Fendhuang trip is over, well, I should say it was all over weeks ago. It's a trip chock full of wonderfulness and excitement. Here is an all-around textual record of my maiden trip to Fenghuang.

We departed from GZ at around 20:00 after knocking off work. The outbound trip to Fendhuang was proven a torture. Fourteen hours on a bus was not fun at all if you ask me. And we literally ate, slept and lived on the bus in return for a beauty spot. I was wondering in my head if it was worth suffering such a great pain in order to reach a backwoods surrounded by rivers, mountains and hills.

We arrrived the next day at about 11:30. We were exhausted and both wanted to sneaked into a comfortable bed ASAP. A four-hour nap reinjected us with full energy and we started fooling around till midnight. XD

We witnessed a proposal during an open concert under a bridge. We snacked along the streets all over Fenghuang. We were in a paradise indeed...

Well, I'd like to skip the Wulong Mountain trip and other less memorable events happened in there.

Thank you Fenghuang, but, to me, you are only a supporting role. Zoe, you are where all my fun came from.

Without you, even the most beautiful place would become a withered land.

Zoe, be at my side, and let me love you forever, till death parts us.

No comments:

Post a Comment