Sunday, October 12, 2008

To Book or Not to Book

This Sat. my mind pushed my desire hardly to be with my darling. And after a "bogus" and unsatisfactory spaghetti dine-out at Tianhe and a long persuasive dialogue with my darling, we decided to pinpoint a place to sleep together. I called several 7-Day hotels but got the same answer from all operators "Sorry, the hotel is full now." Then we threw away the idea of settling in 7-Day hotel as we walked along the road aimlessly and tried to hunt down some other bargain hotel. However, after a little calculation, we found we didn't have enough money at hand to check in. We were cashless! Zoe proposed to withdraw money from bank and I agreed with the idea. When we were in the bank, I was stumped because my password failed, twice, for unknown reason(s). At the time of a complete despair, Zoe popped up suddenly another idea that was to live nearby her home so she could withdraw cash from her residence. I pushed her onto a bus with a grin on my face. Another long travel to her home equipped us with enough cash and we were again in a hotel hunting game. Soon we found a hotel nearby and walked into it, but was rejected harshly because we could not identify ourselves, as Zoe had left her identification card at home! We almost flopped and were forced to walk back again to her home to take out the "valuable" card. At around 10:30, we were completely exhuasted, but finally settled in. ^3^

Our life is simple, but also is made colourful by all these funny affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment