Friday, October 24, 2008

Forecast of a Leaving

Tonight I had a very strong intention to forever say goodbye to UE, and I think my forecast will become a fact just within a couple of months. The company culture sucks to the extreme and I got overwhelmed by tons of frivolous stuffs that raping me on a minutely basis. A six-day working schedule packed with painful tasks has been preventing me from loosening up. The capitalists who have been milking me from the first day I worked for them had finally irritated my ego. Employees inside are like sitting zombies, most of them are not really "working" but just "idling" their days.

Well, I got sick of all these stuffs!

My determination is real, and I want to change my job as a chief editor in an English magazine. For now, I will just continue to hone both my English verbal and written skills every day. And I know a chance is not far from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment