Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Five Sentens Tonight

I decided to hunt job again today.
For our better future and easy life, I have to train my English to a higher level.
With D's help and my own endeavor,I believe the result will not disappoint both of us.


Sample from D
sensing no danger, i sneaked into the room where Zoe lived.
With no danger felt, i sneaked into the room.
As i sensed no imminent danger, i sneaked into the room.
I sneaked into the room when i felt no danger around.
I, sensing no danger, sneaked into room as quickly as possible.


Copy from Z
Eating nothing at all tonight, Zoe wolfed down a bow of noddle at middle night.
With nothing ate tonight, Zoe wolfed down a bow of noddle at middle night.
As Zoe ate nothing tonight, she wolfed down a bow of noddle at middle night.
Zoe wolfed down a bow of noddle at middle night because she ate nothing tonight.
I, ate nothing at dinner time, wolfed down a bow of noddle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment