Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm here to show I'm here

I want to learn English better, at least better than now.
D, are u happy about this?

ok, my diary today.

I bought a red bag on my way home today. Its shape and color is what I have been looking for long.
Course it is autumn now, the little black bag I used in whole summer is too small now, and my old white bag is too big for this season. Fortunately, this red bag meets all my require! And most amazing thing is it only cost me ¥25!!hohohohhohoho~~~~
When I checking the new bag after I arrived home, I found I love red more and more. In the past years, such as 1 year before, I almost never use thing in red. No red clothes, no red shoes and of course no red bag. But in recent days, I bought red under wears( how to say 本命年 in en?), red scarf, red T, and red bag now. Why? I guessed the reason I didn't like red before was my uniform in high school was red. I used to wear in this color day and night for 6 years! As the same, my mother don't like white clothes, course her uniform is white. Hahaa. And now I have no color is the must-follow one, so in the unconscious, I want to repick the color I lost since graduated from my high school ?

D, I think you should try more colors in daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment