Friday, October 17, 2008

My Language Life

I've been learning English language for years, and to tell the truth, I see no foreseeable end for English learning. I have to admit even now I run into "new word" almost on a daily basis. English is a fascinating language as it has absorbed words from different cultures successfully for decades.

My darling said she would start to blog down word(s) that impress her, which I did long before even meeting her, like today I blogged down "agony column" and "agony aunt/uncle" which I bumped into during a surf on BBC.

Last but not least, Chinese is also a fascinating language which captivates my mind to the extreme. And I hope I will learn from Chinese guru Zoe and have a better command of Chinese in the imminent future.

Now me and my darling are on a learning curve. Just will be supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment