Saturday, October 25, 2008

My trip back home

I'm sitting in my home to post this blog.
I had left for hometown for my step grandpa's exequies on yesterday, he was die for throat cancer. The exequies has gone well except the guest were more than expect. He was famous on my hometown for his hobbie - fishing. And my grandma still believes his hobbie coused his cancer.

After the exequies, my old friends invited me to hang out for FB, this FB was expect by me for long. I miss my hometown food sooooooooo much, we started our first station at 4:30pm, ended at 8:00pm, but we only had only ate at 4 places. I found my anti-spicy quility had downgrade, but the food were still great as before. We planed to continue our FB trip tomorrow of the day after tommorrow, I still didn't eat spicy little lobester yet.


D, every piece food I picked up, I imaged what would you be if I were you. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment