Friday, August 1, 2008

A Story of Lingling's Promotion

We treated ourselves a good meal today thanks to Lingling's 'bogus promotion'. =D I arrived there a bit late and sat across my lover. After a noisy ordering and brief waiting, we started to wolf down spicy food like a horde of pigs. Of course, Zoe was eating like a sow, while I was like a hog. XD

Then the funny part came in, when Zoe swallowed down a cup of wine from Liky and her face turned full red immediately, while screaming "my head is swing!" over and over again until she fell over on the dining table. What a spectacular view, huh?! So sorry that not a single picture was taken for this historic moment. =(

After the dinner, we walked alongside all the way down to her home, laughing and giggling with my arm always rested on her body. I thought she must have felt safe and protected when I was with her. =)

Finally we departed with unwillingness in our eyes, I love her so much, really, Zoe, you know how much I want to tell you now, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment