Friday, August 1, 2008

My Dream of Time Trip

Dennis said we shoud record something about our life for future.

To a person always loses her past, this is an absolutely good idea to give her memory. Maybe one day when I was 60 years old, I will read this blog with D on our garden. I desire this day will come soon!

Now, a song called<至少还有你> came up to my mind, it has a sentence "恨不得一夜之间白头". I can't understand this before, but maybe I know now. Haha, I don't want to be old only in one night really, I just want to take a glance to the the future.

POP! Awake! You can't take time trip! The only thing I can do is to record what happend today, and waiting today become yesterday or even long long ago, then I open this blog, see, what happend on Aug 1st 2008, imageine I travelled back to Aug 1st 2008. This is my time trip.

Today is normal as yesterday and the day before yesterday... I really don't mean to excue I almost forget what happened on this daytime, though it is the fact. But I can mark today as fine! It is such like I can intonate the rough rhythm of a song but I can't put down its opern.

Oh right, Dennis bought a terrible loaf today, hah, we ate it on a bus stop. I think the loaf looks like a huge beetle with no legs, course the legs were eaten by D. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment