Friday, August 8, 2008

My First Lost of Zoe

My heart has never beat so fast as a result of her disappearance from my sight in just a matter of seconds. I waited her at the old intersection today after work but she never came up for some mysterious reasons. I started to grow impatient as time passed and decided to fell back to see what went wrong after waiting idly for around 20 minutes. Meanwhile, I called her over and over again but never got through. I was distressed and dysphoric, really. After about 20 phone calls to her unaccessible number and a futile search of our company, I made another decision to go to her home for the last glimpse of hope. But just right there, I got a phone call from her. That is when a huge stone in my heart fell down heavily and I felt pretty released after hearing her sweet voice.

I love her so much. I can't risk losing her, my darling, Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment