Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Computer Sucks

I haven't been very well recently, and I think the bane was the combination of being on computer for long hours and a lack of exercise. Don't sit before a computer for long hours and it might result in computer-nausea, which I had experieced myself for too long to be remembered!

Now what? It's time to shake off computer completely at my leisure time and regain an exercising habit, which is also very difficult becuase I used to be very tired after working 8 hours and had no energy left for any sporting activity.

Now what again? My body is fading away and I can sense that clearly on a daily basis. I have to reverse the situation before everything is too late!

So, exercise man! I don't want to be a youth with weak bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment