Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Court to Zoe

Well, this has never been blogged before. It's an ultra-secret that only me and my lover Zoe knew about - how did I court my darling in the first place? Haha, it's a romantic story which will definitely intrigue your every nerve.

I started my love journey in a clear day with sizzling temperature. My first station was an IT shop where I planned to grab a notebook for my dreamboat, but I failed at my first station at 9:10 due to the shop was selling desktop computers but not laptops. I murmured and headed for another megamall where I eventually arrived at about 10:00. The shopping was relatively easy and without too much trouble thanks to my deep knowledge on computer. At around 10:30 I was on my way to a flower shop for a bunch of lovely flowers. I picked up blossoms from a showcase and chose a wrap that seemed fit the situation. It was already over 11:00 after having all these prepared, and off I went to my darling's house.

I arrived at her house at around 12:00, give or take 20 mins, when she just woke up from his sloppy bed dressed in a white pyjamas with her beautiful back exposed. Soon, we engaged in a very funny and lovely exchange of sweet talks. There I had my first obstacle, Zoe asked me to remove a barrette from a rectangle foamed plastic, which I thought was a duck soup. (thank you Zoe, you must have given me such an easy quest intentionally so I could solve it with no sweat) Fianlly, Zoe lived up to her promise and became my girl friend after I found a solution to her quest. Darling, I will also live up to my promise to love you throughout my life. You have my words. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment