Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mad Detective/神探 (2007)


Great, Great, Great, these are the three words I could come up after watching this film. Mad Detective is a suspenseful drama that fits into pop culture and explores the viperous side of a human. I'm really sorry I once theorized that all HK movies are craps. This one did give me a sense of depth and insight. The movie looks at the heart of a human from a weird angle -- multiple personality disorder, my first contact with alternating personality genre was from a western movie "Rear Window", which gave me the same heartquake as Mad Detective did.

Mad Detective gets a relatively high score of 8.1 at mtime.com so I ventured out to check out this flick. It didn't disappoint me, thanks for exploiting the evil side of the human!

Well, do you want to know how a single person acts in seven ways in turn? Do you want to know how a good guy turns bad for the sake of self interest?

Go Mad Detective!

No comments:

Post a Comment