Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Bite on French Bread

I was extremely hungry, even starving, today after working long hours, and decided to feed myself something to eat when me and Zoe walked pass a bakery. The first thing that sneaked into my eyes was something labeled French bread, with noble and unfamiliar package, I was totally attracted to this newly-found treasure.

Of course I bought one with a peace of mind, but... after a few nibbles, we found the bread was hard -- hard to bite, hard to chew and hard to swallow. You were like eating a brownish stone indeed, and it was a hell out there when you were taking a bite out of a stone... Finally, half of the bread went to garbage bin and we felt no sorry at all. Say adieu to the French stone and I swear I will never give another bite on French loaf!

Here is a naked photo of French bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment