Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can I be a Sleep-Free Person?

I don't want to sleep, for I have too many books to read, too many movies to watch, too many things to blog, too many stories or tales churning around in my head that I want to share in paper.

I've spent a great deal of hours being on computer at daytime but still feel a great need of it at night as it is a truly powerful tool which can guide me through an otherwise unseen world for all night long. Basicaly all the stuff I want to know is rooted in Internet, so that make a necessity to stick to the net in order to learn whatever I want.

This is an accepted life and I'm not going to nag or kvetch anything about it, however, my wild thought is that... what if I would not need to sleep for life... just a wild thought, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment