Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dennis - Hot or Not?

My uncle brought some specil food with him from my hometown yesterday.

One of them is hot duck sole, it is one of my favourite food! Since I had left my home last spring festivel, I dreamed about it day and night. So today I picked up two soles in my little bag and planed to share them with "Hot Dennis". He had claimed he can enjoy the food however hot it is for a long time. Now it was his show time!

I took the pair of soles out form ice box carefully on the noon and show it to Dennis. With the first sight of them, D took a bite in to one sole leg, and then, his face turn to 囧 in seconds! No minite pause, he through it back to my lunch box and mumbled "too hot, too hot!" Hahaha. Then I eaten them up slowly and alone, so lonely...T_T

Dennis really is not a hot man compares with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment