Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Time

Today I downloaded the blockbuster Red Cliff from Internet with the help of a Torrent software. You may wonder why I would bother to down it again as it had been read through weeks ago with my darling in Tianhe cinema. Well, that was because my dad wanted to get a peek of this popular flim so this noon we three sat together to feast our eyes in a cozy home. Thanks to the wonderfulness of this film, I didn't feel very bored to watch it the second time, though I couldn't conceal the fact that ennui did emerge as a result of the repetitive watching. Anyway, we spent a few good hours together and had great fun! When could we add in the fourth family member so we could have a family time together? I will work hard to shorten the days for such a good time! =D

I love you dad and mom, and also my lil naughty mouse, Zoe. Blow you all a sweet kiss. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment