Sunday, August 17, 2008

My photos of flower, grass and tree


These photos of flowers, grasses and trees were taken from roadside, I love their color and shape. Every time I saw them, I alwasys can't help from catching their beautiful images.


I love the color of these unnamed grass brought to the alleyway。



The photo were taken from Shamian island, you will know how tinny you are when stand front of the hunders years old tree.



Red flower tree under autumn blue sky of Yangshuo

tea flower

I don't know what the flower's name, but it looks beautiful.



a bunch of secret flowers in bush



blomming grasses, I love the color and their still body.



a pink flower like fair young lady



very common flower on my house garden, but very cute shape



the flower are also from the garden downstairs. they are the stars on daytime while the green leaves are night sky. forgive my unchaind imagenation :P

No comments:

Post a Comment