Saturday, August 9, 2008

Secret Photos from Zoe (1)

Today I got from Zoe some classified photos which she said should not be posted anywhere over Internet... Well, but unfortunately, her husband is Dennis, who likes to expose Zoe as much as he can. Below is the first set.

In the picture we can see Zoe was kissing "me" forcefully in a very savage way. I was reluctant, which you can tell clearly from my innocent expression.

What's this cockeyed monster? Yes, she's my wife. She looks pretty even though in a monstrous fashion. XD

This is her perfect feet, with no scar on them. Well, but it's a bygone, and now she got plenty of scars on these pretty stuff. My heart aches upon thinking of it. T_T A poem, according to her account, was embeded in the pic, which truly shown her master of English as a child. Are you giggling upon reading my reviews? ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment