Sunday, August 24, 2008

See you Beijing Olympics

The post is initially written by me for a single purpose of flooding this blog. I've been kinda sluggish in updating my blog as my timetable being jammed with messy stuff. But after watching the closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics, I decided to write something about it on my blog. The closing ceremony, if you ask me, was a notch or two lower in quality than the opening ceremony. I saw no dazzling point from the closing feast, maybe the opening one had done so well to shock us to a degree that we would not be stunned again easily with flashy treat. London took the Olympics flame from Beijing on a transformer bus, which was the only thing that trigger my interest. The showup of Beckham did nothing to surprise me, because I am not really keen on seeing handsome guys, though I know pretty well that my darling Zoe would definitely popped her eyes out upon seeing pretty guys, hopefully she was not sitting beside.

Anyway, thank you Beijing Olympics, thanks to what you have given to us in these 16 days -- zest, entertainment and victory! See you in London 4 years later!

No comments:

Post a Comment