Friday, August 1, 2008

My Wife is a Gambling Maestro/我老婆系赌圣 (2008)


My Wife is a Gambling Maestro is a movie that I watched during lunch at company, with my wife sitting beside me. (so sweet..) I searched this movie at mtime.com and saw a stunning low score, no wonder because what I am going to tell you is a bug I found in this movie.

In one scene, a sniper tries to shoot a girl, but the girl throws "a something with fire" at the sniper with an apparently faint swing. The weirdest part is that somehow the throw-out hit the sniper hard! What does this mean? To me, this means the stupid sniper stands just a few meters away from the girl and he tries to kill her with a sniper rifle in such a short distance. Does all these make sense? Nah! Stupid director...

Now you see how a stupid plot ruins a whole movie... Anyway, never expect anything good coming out from this HK flick. It's just for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment