Sunday, August 10, 2008

Secret Photos from Zoe (2)

Here comes the second set. Have you been waiting these for a long time? Enjoy!

Well, this pic was titled My Dream. I don't really know what that means with the pic showing a happy Zoe hugs a buge bean. Is that a bean? And what kind of bean? God or Zoe knows...

The first "mouse draw" of my princess Zoe. By first glimpse, I thought it was a great piece for a girl at such a young age to map out graphics with the help of a mouse like this. Excellent Zoe!

The first self-made wallpaper by Zoe. Well, what can I say? I laughed out loud as I thought to myself: is this a wallpaper? Who on earth would ever set this as his/her wallpaper, except for my sweetie Zoe? XD

Thanks Zoe, thanks your great pictures, I had got a good many fun out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment