Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Sleepless Night

After blogging my life for a while I found myself couldn't get into sleep! Again! Maybe it's because the sizzling hot weather that made my lil room like a burner, maybe it's because all those mosquitos that attacked me like fighter aircrafts. What I want to know now is why I'm still blogging here at 1 AM! Why it is so hot! Why there are so many mosquitos flying around! Why I need to work tomorrow instead of having a weekend! But this is life, there is no WHY, there is only FACT accepted. And unfortunately, the fact is, I am sleepless now.

"Sitting alone, lookin' out my window. Wondering how could I ever make it. Without you here I find myself drying tears. I wish I could have you here. I don't wanna be without you baby. Cause girl you know... That you should never left me alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment