Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Day on Baiyun Mountain

Yesterday, me and Zoe dashed to Baiyun Mountain for a weekend relax. It turned out to be a day full of happiness, felicity and bliss.

After some photo times at the entrance, the first audacious action we took was to walk on the Keep Fit Road, which was made of cobblestones. I hesitated to try it at first upon hearing the terrible hurt it may cause, but after several encouragement from my darling, we finally screamed all along the road, with me stamping her feet mischievously. XD

What came next was bouts of kickboxing. We waddled on the mountain road with bare feet and at the same time performing tae kwon do, with me kicking her ass and being kicked back heavily. She did the kick very well!

After a ferocious foot-battle, we at last sat ourselves down for some beancurd pudding, which was said to be a special local product of Baiyun Mountain. It tasted good, but nothing compared to Zoe. =)

It was a huge fun. Thank you darling.

No photos attached. =( I think it's time to get a camera to record the funny days with my darling zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment